Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eat, Drink, and Get Married

I remember my friend, Daniel Toy, once said there was nothing to do in Rexburg besides eating and getting married. That being said, it's time to discuss my latest poll.

Most of you said you love dating, and that is wonderful. I wish I could say the same. Some of you are probably married, and I am especially glad that you love your dating life. I would be worried if you didn't. Many of you said dating is a chore, and I am right there with you, although I must admit I have been more of a spectator than a participator as of late. I got straight A's last semester, but my social life suffered. But you know what? That is fine with me. My GPA is going up, and I decided I'm going to marry a doctor after I graduate. For those of you who are scared of dating, I don't know what to tell you. People tell me I'm afraid of commitment, and they're probably right, but I just say I haven't met the right guy yet, i.e. the afore mentioned doctor. 

Good luck in your dating endeavors, and be sure to send me a wedding announcement.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails