Monday, November 2, 2009

Bloody Eyes


I wore fake eyelashes on Halloween, and apparently I'm allergic to the glue because this is what my eyes looked like when I woke up the next morning. I took this picture today, so, as you can see, they are still just as lovely. At the end of the summer I wore fake eyelashes for one of Laura's photo shoots, and my eyes went bloodshot a couple days later and got continually worse during the week. I thought that I had somehow contracted double pinkeye, but the doctor said it was a new symptom to my fall allergies that I developed only a year earlier. Lame. He was probably right because my eyes stayed red as long as my nose was stuffy, but it looks like pollen (or whatever I'm allergic too) wasn't the only contributor to my bloody eyes. I just hope they clear up faster than they did last time.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry you're allergic to awesome but that picture is not of your eye! Try again trickster!

Megan said...

What do you mean? That is my eye!

Danielle said...

The picutre isn't even showing up on my computer...

Megan said...

You should have lived in Greenbrier. Haha!

Laura said...

That is a blurry picture of something else. It's not your eye though. I'll text you a pic of what it looks like.

Megan said...

Can you see it now?

Danielle said...

Rude...and yes I can see it now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails