Sunday, November 22, 2009

Youngest Child Syndrome

If you haven't watched The Fuplers on YouTube, you are missing out. So funny! Here's an episode I just watched:



Ah, the youngest child syndrome. I remember when Josh was little and one of us would "barely touch him," which would send him dramatically flying across the room and onto the floor where he would yell until his assailant was punished. But I can't really remember how much of that is accurate.

I love my little brother! Look how much he has changed over the last few years:


2004


2009
Photo by Laura

He's working on his Associate's now, and then he's planning on transferring to a university. He's thinking about being a dentist, but I think he should be a graphic designer. I've always considered him artistic and creative, and I think he would be good in that field. But dentist is cool too--lots of perks and nifty gadgets. I'm excited to see where his life takes him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails