Monday, November 30, 2009

Yup

So my dating life is so pathetic that my home teacher is magnifying his calling by helping me get a date. He talked to this guy--we'll call him Chuck--and told him he should ask me out. That was two or three weeks ago. About an hour ago, I was taking the trash out to the dumpster and my home teacher came sliding on the ice toward me, and took over my chore. What a gentleman! He stopped to talk for a little while, and who should come sliding toward us next but Chuck! He stayed for a about a minute before he went off to his apartment. Then my home teacher said, "Oh, sorry! Was I interfering with flirting time?" Pah! I just laughed at him

I was supposed to do something with a friend while I was down in Utah. We talked on Wednesday and planned to do something on Friday. Friday came, and I got a text from him in the afternoon saying he didn't realize his family had so much going on that day, but he asked if he could call me later. I told him yes and asked if he still wanted to do something later or if he was busy all day. I'm still waiting for a reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails