Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I'm back in Rexburg, and I'm already freaking out. I need to get started on homework! Also, I'm afraid of throwing up because I was around sick people all week, and Danielle was puking all night Friday. Dangit. I always get sick during finals.

I had a great time in Utah, though. Here are some pics:


Ryan slid through the chair feet first and then realized he couldn't pull his head through.
















On Friday, we went to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square.




























Brianna got cold and had to wear Grandpa's shirt. She put it on and yelled, "I'm ugly!" And then she would only wear when we were in dark areas. The second she thought she was being noticed, the old man shirt came off.











This could be me in a couple days.




I went for walks with my grandpa, and this is what we saw. Utah feels much warmer than Idaho.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails